Clothes, Music, Dance, Talent, Art, Maths, Travelling, Starbucks, Yoga, NewExcitingThings, Spontineity

FrannerTV

FrannerTV
How you'll see me when i make it

Wednesday 19 May 2010

HONK HONK


so today i got to experience the M1...havn't done this journey in a while...Can we all just have a moment for how MENTAL some drivers are. I've always been a pretty nippy driver but when i change lanes i am militant, so i can NOT understand why some people feel its OK to try and kill themselves and others to get one car ahead...
CORSA - around the nottingham mark mr corsa comes off the sliproad and throws himself small engine and all across three lanes just so my bro and I can experience his beaut driving skills from the front row...NOT IMPRESSED>
then by Birmingham we r cruising, singing along to NDUBZ (my bro is a fan)...I glance to my left..and BAM>>>i see two guys, windows down, smoking....a SPLIFF....listening to something that made their heads bob...they were loving it. Part of me wished I was riding with them despite the whole illegal part it looked jokes.
FASTLANE....now obviously it is called that for a reason....i like to ride in it, as does my bro....it means the journey is shorter...so can somebody tell me why old people in small van/cars sometimes join in??? "trying life in the fastlane" is not literal. Because they are old, i don't tend to get especially mad, i just aww when they eventually move, but what really makes me laugh is when you think they are going to be old and you overtake and they are like normal aged who should understand that its not cool to block the fastlane for miles...then i feel it is acceptable to blow a gasket (car joke - appropriate).
50 mile an hour zones.....RIGHT YES RIGHT>>>>ok mr average speed check....can you tell me your purpose??? I understand you have been there for years now....some 25miles long...and yet i see ZERO roadworks just some casual cones at the side of the road....if its a joke you better pray we are laughing on the inside...and i feel if this continues, others will start to break the law as we did today...with an average speed of lets say 57...TAKE THAT!
other small things...i love the old school cars you see on the motorway, and the lorry drivers always eating, and the cars with just one guy/girl in singing their hearts out...i truely empathise with them..:)
Over and out from p green...
ps my bro made me listen to the clash, the vandals, the bouncing souls and the slash today...i am now cultured in a new genre of music

No comments:

Post a Comment